Sunday 8 August 2010

Paper, scissors...meh

Paper wins every time. I was the kid that used to get all this craft shit at Christmas. Don't get me wrong, love a bit of straw art, but give me a stack of good quality paper, an easel, some brushes, knives and acrylics and I'm set.

However, Jeff Nishinaka makes me sad I didn't dump the GameGear and take the paper thing next-level.

"Paper to me is like a living, breathing thing that has a life of its own. I just try to redirect that energy into something that feels animated and alive".

Truly epic. I might have to dip into the OPF (Outrageous Purchase Fund - no guilt savings pot).
I might have to fight Jackie Chan for one though, as apparently, as well as being a close personal friend, he also owns the largest private collection of his work anywhere in the world. FIIIGHT!!





b041ba6f95de9411485930a8d783667e.jpg

If you want to see how he does it, here's a video he did for Sprint Press to promote their green initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment